Get Your Free Copy of 10 Secrets the Pharmaceutical Industry Does NOT Want You to Know, 2nd Edition Instantly
Americans Are Prescribed More Drugs Today Than Ever Before
We have pills available for high blood pressure, cholesterol control, pain management, anxiety, ADD, depression...the list can go on and on. While many of these drugs are necessary to treat our medical conditions, it is rare to leave the doctor’s office without at least one prescription slip.
Ultimately, we end up putting our lives in the hands of pharmaceutical drug companies. Now, that is a scary thought.
Attorney Kay L. Van Wey has revised her popular book, 7 Secrets the Pharmaceutical Industry Does NOT Want You to Know, to provide the public with the latest information on dangerous drugs. In the third edition, Kay talks about more pharmaceutical industry secrets and examines dangerous drugs that have been pulled off the market, along with dangerous drugs that are currently on the market. For example, you may be shocked to learn that...
- A drug that is advertised as "safe" on television today can actually kill you
- Some prescription drugs have led to heart attacks, stroke, birth defects, organ damage, and even death.
- There are currently more than two pharmaceutical lobbyists for every member of Congress.
- Drug companies have been known to pay doctors to promote their drugs.
- Adverse drug reactions are among the top ten causes of death in the United States.
Whom Can You Trust?
When you are forced to rely on a prescription medication to treat your ailment, it can be hard to know whom to trust. The pharmaceutical companies want us to trust them, but can we? What about our doctors? Can we be assured that they are prescribing safe medications?
Read the book, 10 Secrets the Pharmaceutical Industry Does NOT Want You to Know, to learn information that the big drug companies hope you never discover.
Plus, you will get information about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market, including:
- Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics (FLQs) - linked to peripheral neuropathy and permanent nerve damage
- Xarelto - a drug without an antidote that can cause a victim to bleed to death internally
- Pradaxa - also a drug that lacks an antidote and can cause gastrointestinal bleeding, brain hemorrhaging, kidney bleeding and death
- Testosterone - linked to increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Risperdal - ADHD medication linked to gynecomastia in adolescent boys
- Lipitor - heart medication linked to an increased risk of type 2 diabetes
- Byetta - diabetes drug linked to pancreatic cancer
- Januvia and Janumet - diabetes drugs linked to pancreatic cancer